Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in .doc, .docx, or .txt file format and adheres to the citation and formatting requirements listed above.
- References adhere to the requirements listed above. URLs and/or DOIs have been provided for references wherever possible.
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end; an include captions with all necessary credits and acknowledgments.
- The accuracy of citations, including names, titles, dates, page numbers, and quotations, is the responsibility of the author. All information should be carefully verified before a contribution is submitted.
- If multiple authors are listed, all approve of the submitted manuscript.
- The text and accompanying materials do not infringe copyright or other rights elsewhere.
Unless stated otherwise, authors license their work under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Signed articles and reviews represent the opinions of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the policies of the Association.